Heavy Duty Degreaser
Surfactant Based Cleaner/Degreaser (Non-Butyl)
Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate offers a safer alternative to hazardous cleaning chemicals, such as mineral spirits, butyl-based products, caustics and alkaline detergents. Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate aqueous solution offers a non-hazardous alternative for a range of industries including industrial maintenance, machining, mining, automotive manufacturing and printing.
- Replaces hazardous chemicals.
- Quickly removes grease, oils, carbon, ink, and other organic deposits.
- Contains no hazardous glycol ethers and is environmentally responsible.
- Does not contain any phosphates, caustics, chlorinated solvents, or silicone to interfere with the new coatings or paint.
- Safe for use in and around CNC machines and will not cause coolant fowling or corrosion inhibitor breakdown.
Unlike traditional chemistries such as mineral spirits, high alkaline or hazardous chemicals, Water Works™ uses the power of water. This technology is safe for the material being cleaned, the trained worker and is environmentally responsible. Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is packaged in concentrated form for cost effectiveness.
This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-34 based on effective performance and protective limits on: VOCs, ozone depleting chemicals, and human & environmental toxicity. GreenSeal.org
Application Spray and Wipe Parts Washing Ultrasonic Cleaning Pressure Washing
Keep this product and all other cleaners out of reach of children. Dispose of product in accordance with federal, state and local regulations. Consult MSDS for more information.
Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser can be used on any surface compatible with water.
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Surfaces
- Carbon Steel