Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate
Industrial Cleaner Degeraser
- Green Seal® Certified GS-34 Clean Air Solvent
- South Coast AQMD Certified Clean Air Solvent
- California Prop 65 Safe with no listed ingredients
- CNC Machine Compatible
- Blaser Certified Compatible
- Great for spray and wipe, dip, and parts washing applications
- Works best in ultrasonic cleaning
- Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is a cleaner / degreaser designed to remove organics from any surface compatible with water.
How Heavy Duty Degreaser Works
Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is a non-hazardous, water based, surfactant. Therefore it does not contain any chelating ingredients such as EDTA, phosphates or chlorinated solvents. This way you don’t have to worry about toxicity. Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is not soy based either.
Unlike traditional chemistry such as mineral spirits, high alkaline or hazardous chemicals, Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate uses the power of water. Water is proven safe for the material being cleaned, the trained worker and is environmentally responsible. That is why it is the base of all our degreasers.
- VOC concentration is no more than 25 grams of VOC per liter of material, as applied;
- Composite vapor pressure is no more than 5 mm Hg of VOC at 20°C (68°F);
- Reactivity is not higher than toluene; and,
- Contains no compounds classified as Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) by the federal Clean Air Act, Ozone-Depleting Compounds (ODCs), or Global Warming Compounds (GWCs).
Parts Washing : 2:1 to 4:1 105ºF
Ultrasonic Cleaning: 7:1
Pressure Washing: 10:1 to 20:1
Bucket and Towel: 2:1 to 5:1
Steam Cleaning: 40:1
Mop and Bucket Cleaning: 20:1
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Surfaces
- Carbon Steel
- State DOT Agency’s
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agriculture & Farming
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair
- Food Manufacturing / Processing
- Forestry / Timber
- Health Care & Nursing Homes
- Oil & Lubricants
- Metal Fabrication
- Municipal Services
- Nuclear Power
- Performance Car Racing
- Pulp & Paper
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Transportation & Fleet Maintenance
- Warehousing & Material Handling
- Outdoor Lifestyle Equipment Manufacturing
Concentration: Most aqueous cleaning technologies are designed to be diluted with water to deliver cost savings. Often, the more concentrated (also described as less dilute) the product used, the better the cleaning efficiency. In the case of Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser, this is usually the case. However, some applications will require a less concentrated (more dilute) solution for better performance, i.e. ultrasonic applications.
Agitation: The addition of kinetic energy (movement) to the cleaning process aids any cleaning activity. Common forms of agitation include brushing, scrubbing, wiping, spraying, or even a flow of fluid across a surface.
Time: The longer the cleaning solution remains in contact with the soil, the more cleaning efficiency you will get from the cleaner. This is commonly called dwell time.
Temperature: As in the case of kinetic energy, the addition of caloric energy (heat) can make cleaning more efficient. As with any water based cleaner, including your washing machine or dishwasher at home, warmer water will improve cleaning performance.