Foam-it & Heavy Duty Degreaser
Foam-it Foam Applicator for Industrial Cleaning & Degreasing
- Works best with Heavy Duty Degreaser
- Compact unit with manual pump
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning
- Comfortable grip handle with trigger for quick on/off control
- Nozzle with 110 degree fan tip
Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton pump seals for chemical compatibility
Polypropylene tank and pump head
- View stripe for easy visibility of product levels
Stability base with gripping notches
- 0.4 gallon foam unit
How it works
Directions for use with Water Works products:
- Pour 8oz – 16oz of Heavy Duty Degreaser into the tank
- Add water up to the MAX FILL line
- Pump up foam unit using the top mounted pump handle until it becomes difficult to pump
- Aim nozzle side at material needing to be cleaned and depress the thumb trigger on foam applicator
- When finished rotate the blue pressure relief valve on the side of the head of the unit either way to relive pressure when removing top.
Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is a non-hazardous, water based, surfactant. Therefore it does not contain any chelating ingredients such as EDTA, phosphates or chlorinated solvents. This way you don’t have to worry about toxicity. Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is not soy based either.
Unlike traditional chemistry such as mineral spirits, high alkaline or hazardous chemicals, Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate uses the power of water. Water is proven safe for the material being cleaned, the trained worker and is environmentally responsible. That is why it is the base of all our degreasers.