Foam-it & Heavy Duty Degreaser
Foam Applicator for Industrial Cleaner Degeraser
- Works best with Heavy Duty Degreaser
- Compact unit with manual pump
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning
- Comfortable grip handle with trigger for quick on/off control
- Nozzle with 110 degree fan tip
Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton pump seals for chemical compatibility
Polypropylene tank and pump head
- View stripe for easy visibility of product levels
Stability base with gripping notches
- 0.4 gallon foam unit
How Heavy Duty Degreaser Works
Directions for use with Water Works products:
- Pour 8oz – 16oz of Heavy Duty Degreaser into the tank
- Add water up to the MAX FILL line
- Pump up foam unit using the top mounted pump handle until it becomes difficult to pump
- Aim nozzle side at material needing to be cleaned and depress the thumb trigger on foam applicator
- When finished rotate the blue pressure relief valve on the side of the head of the unit either way to relive pressure when removing top.
Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is a non-hazardous, water based, surfactant. Therefore it does not contain any chelating ingredients such as EDTA, phosphates or chlorinated solvents. This way you don’t have to worry about toxicity. Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate is not soy based either.
Unlike traditional chemistry such as mineral spirits, high alkaline or hazardous chemicals, Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate uses the power of water. Water is proven safe for the material being cleaned, the trained worker and is environmentally responsible. That is why it is the base of all our degreasers.
Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate has meet the following requirements to be certified by GreenSeal.
The Green Seal® Standard for Cleaning and Degreasing Agents, GS-34, establishes environmental requirements for agents suitable for cleaning soils in production and maintenance applications. Suitable agents do not include those for specialized cleaning/degreasing operations such as the removal of paints, sealants, rust, and adhesives; hand-wiping parts; preparation of surfaces for electroplating, organic coatings, and parts testing; or the cleaning of hydraulic components, medical supplies, electronics, and optics.
Find our listing at GreenSeal.org
South Coast AQMD has certified Heavy Duty Degreaser concentrate as meeting the following requirements to be certified by AQMD as a Clean Air Solvent.
The low VOC requirement of the rules and the availability of the new solvents generate a new class of solvent called Clean Air Solvent (CAS). In order to be qualified, the clean air solvent has to meet all of the following criteria:
- VOC concentration is no more than 25 grams of VOC per liter of material, as applied;
- Composite vapor pressure is no more than 5 mm Hg of VOC at 20°C (68°F);
- Reactivity is not higher than toluene; and,
- Contains no compounds classified as Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) by the federal Clean Air Act, Ozone-Depleting Compounds (ODCs), or Global Warming Compounds (GWCs).
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
We do not have any ingredients known to the state of California that cause cancer in Heavy Duty Degreaser.
Parts Washing : 2:1 to 4:1 105ºF
Ultrasonic Cleaning: 7:1
Pressure Washing: 10:1 to 20:1
Bucket and Towel: 2:1 to 5:1
Steam Cleaning: 40:1
Mop and Bucket Cleaning: 20:1
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Surfaces
- Carbon Steel
- State DOT Agency’s
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agriculture & Farming
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair
- Food Manufacturing / Processing
- Forestry / Timber
- Health Care & Nursing Homes
- Oil & Lubricants
- Metal Fabrication
- Municipal Services
- Nuclear Power
- Performance Car Racing
- Pulp & Paper
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Transportation & Fleet Maintenance
- Warehousing & Material Handling
- Outdoor Lifestyle Equipment Manufacturing
Concentration: Most aqueous cleaning technologies are designed to be diluted with water to deliver cost savings. Often, the more concentrated (also described as less dilute) the product used, the better the cleaning efficiency. In the case of Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser, this is usually the case. However, some applications will require a less concentrated (more dilute) solution for better performance, i.e. ultrasonic applications.
Agitation: The addition of kinetic energy (movement) to the cleaning process aids any cleaning activity. Common forms of agitation include brushing, scrubbing, wiping, spraying, or even a flow of fluid across a surface.
Time: The longer the cleaning solution remains in contact with the soil, the more cleaning efficiency you will get from the cleaner. This is commonly called dwell time.
Temperature: As in the case of kinetic energy, the addition of caloric energy (heat) can make cleaning more efficient. As with any water based cleaner, including your washing machine or dishwasher at home, warmer water will improve cleaning performance.