Blanket Press Wash Cleaner
Press Room Cleaning Technology
Blanket Wash cleans printing ink and other soils in the press room environment. Blanket Wash is designed to clean on and off press cleaning applications, including press maintenance, roller and blanket washing, parts cleaning, general all-purpose and floor cleaning. Blanket Wash meets the highest standards set for material compatibility,environmental, health and safety. Blanket Wash can be used in in spray and wipe, parts washers, mop bucket or automatic floor scrubbers without leaving any residue.
- Safer alternatives to dangerous cleaning chemicals our water-based solutions replace hazardous chemicals, such as mineral spirits, petroleum-based products, caustics alkaline products, butyls and ozone-depleting products.
- Water Based, non-hazardous cleaning degreasing solutions for a range of industries, including printing, machining, mining, manufacturing, and for heavy-duty and light-duty fleet washing.
- Quickly removes ink, grease, oil and other organic deposits.
- Non soy formulation
- Safe on blankets, rollers, rubber, plastic and painted surfaces
- Advanced corrosion protection
- Safer for both the worker and environment
- Does not contain any chelating ingredients, such as EDTA, phosphates, caustics or chlorinated solvents.
- Concentrated for cost effectiveness
- Contains no HAPS
- Passed the Ocular and Dermal Irritection Assay System testing. The ocular results indicated that the sample of Blanket Press Wash is a mild ocular irritant. The dermal results demonstrated that the sample is a dermal non-irritant.
- Water Based, non-hazardous cleaning solutions
This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-34 based on effective performance and protective limits on: VOCs, ozone depleting chemicals, and human & environmental toxicity. GreenSeal.org
Contact Us for sales
Application Roller Cleaning, Blanket Wash Floor Scrubbing (Automated) Janitorial and General All Purpose Cleaning Heavy Duty Cleaning, Ink Rails and Trays
Water Works™ Blanket Press Wash Cleaner can be used on any surface compatible with water.
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Surfaces
- Carbon Steel