Heavy Duty Degreaser
Industrial water-based degreaser
- Green Seal® Certified GS-34 Clean Air Solvent
- South Coast AQMD Certified Clean Air Solvent
- California Prop 65 Safe with no listed ingredients
- CNC Machine Compatible
- Blaser/Swisslube Certified Compatible
- Great for spray and wipe, dip, and parts washing applications
- Extend the life of our degreaser with an Oil-water separator
SHare with people you know easily
Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser has meet the following requirements to be certified by Green Seal®.
The Green Seal® Standard for Cleaning and Degreasing Agents, GS-34, establishes environmental requirements for agents suitable for cleaning soils in production and maintenance applications. Suitable agents do not include those for specialized cleaning/degreasing operations such as the removal of paints, sealants, rust, and adhesives; hand-wiping parts; preparation of surfaces for electroplating, organic coatings, and parts testing; or the cleaning of hydraulic components, medical supplies, electronics, and optics.
Find our listing at GreenSeal.org
South Coast AQMD has certified Heavy Duty Degreaser as meeting the following requirements to be certified by AQMD as a Clean Air Solvent.
The low VOC requirement of the rules and the availability of the new solvents generate a new class of solvent called Clean Air Solvent (CAS). In order to be qualified, the clean air solvent has to meet all of the following criteria:
- VOC concentration is no more than 25 grams of VOC per liter of material, as applied;
- Composite vapor pressure is no more than 5 mm Hg of VOC at 20°C (68°F);
- Reactivity is not higher than toluene; and,
- Contains no compounds classified as Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) by the federal Clean Air Act, Ozone-Depleting Compounds (ODCs), or Global Warming Compounds (GWCs).
Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser is a non-hazardous, water based, surfactant. Therefore it does not contain any chelating ingredients such as EDTA, phosphates or chlorinated solvents. This way you don’t have to worry about toxicity. Heavy Duty Degreaser is not soy based either.
Unlike traditional chemistry such as mineral spirits, high alkaline or hazardous chemicals, Water Works Heavy Duty Degreaser uses the power of water. Water is proven safe for the material being cleaned, the trained worker and is environmentally responsible. That is why it is the base of all our degreasers.
Manufacturer Part Number: WWHD-1G WWHD-2G WWHD-1GCS WWHD-5G WWHD-55DR WWHD-275 WWHD-330
Manufacturer GTIN: 855290004012 855290004616 855290004098 855290004029 855290004036 855290004265 855290004258
To purchase larger a quantity than listed above
We work with distributors to make sure end users are always receiving the outstanding customer support we know keeps the business world rolling. If you are an end user in need of support, looking to become a distributor, or are a current distributor please contact us with any inquiry and we will make sure you get the right water-based degreaser for the job.