- For heated spray parts washers where foam can become an issue
- Leaves no residue after final rinse
- Long bath life and low use concentrations provide exceptional value.
- Storm Ultra will not foam in spray cabinets at operating temperatures above 125ºF.
- Provides advance corrosion protection on ferrous metals
- Contains no silicone to interfere with new coatings or paint.
How Storm Ultra Degreaser Works
Light to Medium Duty: 3% or 33:1
Heavy Duty: 5% or 20:1
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Surfaces
- Carbon Steel
- State DOT Agency’s
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agriculture & Farming
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair
- Food Manufacturing / Processing
- Forestry / Timber
- Health Care & Nursing Homes
- Oil & Lubricants
- Metal Fabrication
- Municipal Services
- Nuclear Power
- Performance Car Racing
- Pulp & Paper
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Transportation & Fleet Maintenance
- Warehousing & Material Handling
- Outdoor Lifestyle Equipment Manufacturing
Concentration: Most aqueous cleaning technologies are designed to be diluted with water to deliver cost savings. Often, the more concentrated (also described as less dilute) the product used, the better the cleaning efficiency. In the case of Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser, this is usually the case. However, some applications will require a less concentrated (more dilute) solution for better performance, i.e. ultrasonic applications.
Agitation: The addition of kinetic energy (movement) to the cleaning process aids any cleaning activity. Common forms of agitation include brushing, scrubbing, wiping, spraying, or even a flow of fluid across a surface.
Time: The longer the cleaning solution remains in contact with the soil, the more cleaning efficiency you will get from the cleaner. This is commonly called dwell time.
Temperature: As in the case of kinetic energy, the addition of caloric energy (heat) can make cleaning more efficient. As with any water based cleaner, including your washing machine or dishwasher at home, warmer water will improve cleaning performance.
Manufacturer Part Number: WWSU-1G WWSU-2G WWSU-1GCS WWSU-5G WWSU-55DR WWSU-275 WWSU-330
Manufacturer GTIN: 855290004043 855290004647 855290004654 855290004050 855290004173 855290004180 855290004197