Mild Alkaline Spray Wash Solution
- Designed for heated spray parts washers where foam can become an issue
- Clean at 125ºF to 150ºF for 5 to 30 minutes
- Leaves no residue after rinsing
- Long bath life and low use concentrations provide exceptional value.
- Storm Ultra will not foam in spray cabinets at operating temperatures above 125ºF.
- Provides advance corrosion protection on ferrous metals
- Contains no silicone to interfere with new coatings or paint.
- Storm Ultra no foam spray wash solution mixes readily and can be added to an open tank of hot water with minimal agitation.
Where Storm Ultra is used
Storm Ultra’s no foam formula is designed to be used in heated and or pressurized cabinet washers, closed loop continuous line systems, or dip wash systems. You can fimd storm ultra in some of the largest manufacturing systems worldwide.
Storm Ultra is safe for a variety of substrate’s that need to be cleaned before, during, or after the manufacturing process. Storm Ultra’s mild alkaline detergent is specifically designed to be effective in high pressure and high heat cabinet washers and continuous wash line systems or anywhere foam can become a major issue. Storm Ultra cleans all organic material off any part but works best when used in a pressurized continuous system under pressure such as hot spray pressure cabinet systems, conveyor type washers and immersion cleaning equipment. Storm Ultra leaves no reside after rinsing and has corrosion inhibitors built into the formula to protect your parts from undesired results.
Storm Ultra mixes readily and may be added to an opened tank of hot water with minimal agitation. Clean at 125° F – 150° F, typically for 5-30 minutes. Rinse parts with fresh water before drying. Most spray wash systems have a fresh rinse cycle.
Always operate equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions as to not cause injury to the worker, machinery, or parts being cleaned.
How Storm Ultra Works
Parts Washing : 2:1 to 4:1 105ºF
Ultrasonic Cleaning: 7:1
Pressure Washing: 10:1 to 20:1
Bucket and Towel: 2:1 to 5:1
Steam Cleaning: 40:1
Mop and Bucket Cleaning: 20:1
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Surfaces
- Carbon Steel
- State DOT Agency’s
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agriculture & Farming
- Automotive Manufacturing & Repair
- Food Manufacturing / Processing
- Forestry / Timber
- Health Care & Nursing Homes
- Oil & Lubricants
- Metal Fabrication
- Municipal Services
- Nuclear Power
- Performance Car Racing
- Pulp & Paper
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Transportation & Fleet Maintenance
- Warehousing & Material Handling
- Outdoor Lifestyle Equipment Manufacturing
Concentration: Most aqueous cleaning technologies are designed to be diluted with water to deliver cost savings. Often, the more concentrated (also described as less dilute) the product used, the better the cleaning efficiency. In the case of Water Works™ Heavy Duty Degreaser, this is usually the case. However, some applications will require a less concentrated (more dilute) solution for better performance, i.e. ultrasonic applications.
Agitation: The addition of kinetic energy (movement) to the cleaning process aids any cleaning activity. Common forms of agitation include brushing, scrubbing, wiping, spraying, or even a flow of fluid across a surface.
Time: The longer the cleaning solution remains in contact with the soil, the more cleaning efficiency you will get from the cleaner. This is commonly called dwell time.
Temperature: As in the case of kinetic energy, the addition of caloric energy (heat) can make cleaning more efficient. As with any water based cleaner, including your washing machine or dishwasher at home, warmer water will improve cleaning performance.
Manufacturer Part Number: WWSU-1G WWSU-2G WWSU-1GCS WWSU-5G WWSU-55DR WWSU-275 WWSU-330
Manufacturer GTIN: 855290004043 855290004647 855290004654 855290004050 855290004173 855290004180 855290004197